- Design, develop and execute test plans to ensure highest quality of hardware and software
- Develop test tools for fault injection, data validation, large scale deployments and configurations.
- Validate customer scenarios, end-to-end functional and systems testing
- Work with the escalation team to debug customer reported issues
- Develop a close-knit working relationship with the SW and HW development teams, understand feature designs, and debug/analyze test failures
- Install, configure and maintain different end-user applications in a linux environment
- Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar field
- 7+ years’ of system integration testing experience
- Experience with test tools like Medusa, IOMeter, SSD Bench, VDBench etc.
- Experience in testing file-systems, databases, application workloads on an enterprise-class storage array
- Experience with validating software and hardware in a chassis-based system
- Experience with Python programming is a must
- Experience in delivering enterprise-class datacenter products
- Masters or PhD degree
- Agile Testing experience
- Experience in working with Jenkins, Bamboo or other continuous integration tools.